dr.com Thirsty Bernie Dinner?

I am in Tyson's as well. Lots of good choices nearby, especially down in Annendale.

I have been to many many events at many different price points. Bad food has never been a problem, nor has the company.

I do want to add we should take over Thirsy Bernies one night and lock our selves in the "man cave"

We live out in Tysons and I love ethnic foods (just not too sure what to try) and offal. Plan something and people will come, I think.

I am in Tyson's as well. Lots of good choices nearby, especially down in Annendale.

I have been to many many events at many different price points. Bad food has never been a problem, nor has the company.

I do want to add we should take over Thirsy Bernies one night and lock our selves in the "man cave"

I'm totally in (if girls are invited :lol: ) Want to have this be the November dinner?

Very VERY down with taking over TB's for a night, and I'm happy to coordinate something with Jamie. But it's gotta be soon - I probably won't be onsite in Ballston past the end of the month...