NECI Restaurant Project...Please Help

pdk204

I am currently a student at New England Culinary Institute and as part of the program, we are expected to create a restaurant concept and build a business plan for potential investors. To help me find demographics for my restaurant, I created a short (10 question) survey. I figured since I want to base the restaurant in D.C., there would be no better feed back than from the people who know the most about D.C. cuisine. If you could just take 5 minutes of your time to help me out, I would greatly appreciate. I'm also open to any and all feedback. Thanks a lot!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=H42r...8TEPcRmJw_3d_3d

For Question 3, I noticed you can only check off one rating (like A Must Have). If you try to check off "A Must Have" more than once, for example, it deletes one of your check marks. There are 6 items (like Food is Organic) and 5 ratings so is it expected that you won't be ranking one of the items? And they'll each have to have a different ranking?

For Question 3, I noticed you can only check off one rating (like A Must Have). If you try to check off "A Must Have" more than once, for example, it deletes one of your check marks. There are 6 items (like Food is Organic) and 5 ratings so is it expected that you won't be ranking one of the items? And they'll each have to have a different ranking?

Thanks, i hadn't realized the question responded like that. This is my first time using this survey maker so I'll go back and fix that right now.

One other piece of feedback:

question 1- the answer choices are not continuous (so you are going to miss out on the people who eat out more than three times perweek and less than daily). You want to be sure to catch those people who eat out twice a day a few days a week.

One other piece of feedback:

question 1- the answer choices are not continuous (so you are going to miss out on the people who eat out more than three times perweek and less than daily). You want to be sure to catch those people who eat out twice a day a few days a week.

Yeah, I wasn't sure how many options I could put in there so I tried to cover a decent range. I was hoping people would just put themselves in the closest category, but I see why that could miss out on a couple of groups of people. Thanks for looking at the survey and for the feedback.