Frying That Thanksgiving Turkey But Don't Want To Burn Down the House?

mbucher

If enough people are interested (4-5) ill turn on the fryers at BGR Thursday (Thanksgiving) am and you can bring your turkeys by and we'll fry them up for you. I'm thinking we'll also be pouring some fine wine to pass the time! contact me if interested.......................

Open up a new branch in Falls Church in the next three weeks, and I'm in. Unfortunately, Bethesda is too far to travel with a hot turkey and other food at home waiting to be cooked. But having fried a turkey last year outdoors over a propane flame (with plans to do the same this year), I strongly urge anyone in the area to jump all over this generous offer.

If enough people are interested (4-5) ill turn on the fryers at BGR Thursday (Thanksgiving) am and you can bring your turkeys by and we'll fry them up for you. I'm thinking we'll also be pouring some fine wine to pass the time! contact me if interested.......................

What an amazing offer. Thank you. I'm assuming you are in Bethesda. A bit too far for me but really did consider it.

Does any of you know of a place that will fry a turkey for me in the NOVA?