Three Brothers, Strip-Mall Italian Food

Philly, hence my penchant for downing too many cheesesteaks. Philly's pizza, however, is NY-style pizza, and my mom's family is from NY, so I know my pizza! Don't get me wrong, Giuseppi's is good, and we go there frequently, but I think Mamma's is closer to a true NY pie, and if my one example is typical, Coaches might be one inch closer still.

Oh how we forget... havent been in awhile... but Three Brothers in Rockville, across from Congressional shopping center...... rumor is roberto donna is looking for a small spot to do NY street pizza...

Oh how we forget... havent been in awhile... but Three Brothers in Rockville, across from Congressional shopping center...... rumor is roberto donna is looking for a small spot to do NY street pizza...

That location is so wildly inconsistent I stopped going years ago. Sometimes you get a slice that reminds you of NY, but more often than not you wish you'd gone to Sbarro's in the mall.

Since Mamma Lucia's doesn't do slices, Giuseppi's remains my go-to for slices, as well as chicken/meatball parm sandwiches.