Christmas Day Restaurant

beachgirl54

Good idea - I called and they're open. And I like the food! Thanks.
I hope that works out for you :P. When I looked at their web site, it showed a special fixed price menu, with a la carte options available. I don't know if that was dinner, lunch, or all day. I guess if the menu were very restricted, they would tell you that on the phone.

I hope that works out for you :P. When I looked at their web site, it showed a special fixed price menu, with a la carte options available. I don't know if that was dinner, lunch, or all day. I guess if the menu were very restricted, they would tell you that on the phone.

Unfortunately, we called on Christmas Day and were told "Oh, we're full" - why didn't they tell me that the day before when I called to see if they were even open? Oh well - we ended up at Full Kee and had their Hong Kong style dumpling soup and Chinese eggplant - both very tasty, with leftovers too!

Unfortunately, we called on Christmas Day and were told "Oh, we're full" - why didn't they tell me that the day before when I called to see if they were even open? Oh well - we ended up at Full Kee and had their Hong Kong style dumpling soup and Chinese eggplant - both very tasty, with leftovers too!

FWIW, at 7:00PM on Christmas Day the M & S Grill was open to a full crowd at Reston Town Center along with PIzzaria Uno's and the Hyatt Dining Room. Jackson's, Passion Fish, Mon Ami Gabi, Clyde's, Big Bowl, McCormick and Schmick's, Morton's and Paolo's were all closed along with the American Tap Room. Still, perhaps because of the multiplex and the ice skating rink Town Centre was very crowded on Christmas evening. I didn't note Coppi's, Potbelly, Starbucks, etc.