Where in NoVA to find Rauchbier in bottles?

Hi, the article in today's (Jan 7, 2009) WAPO Food section on rauchbier reminded me of the one and only sip I had of this smoky brew years ago, and I was wondering if anyone knows of any place in the DC Metro area, especially NoVA that I can find it in bottles?

Thanks in advance, beer sages!

Hi, the article in today's (Jan 7, 2009) WAPO Food section on rauchbier reminded me of the one and only sip I had of this smoky brew years ago, and I was wondering if anyone knows of any place in the DC Metro area, especially NoVA that I can find it in bottles?

We've got some Schlenkerla at Rustico. You might try Total Bev as well. I'm not as familiar with the Arlington beer shops, but I hear good things about the wall of beer at Westover Market.

I recall seeing Schenkerla at Planet Wine in Del Ray. Call first to confirm.

If anybody sees Spezial around, I'd be interested to hear. I prefer it to the Schlenkerla, but last time I saw it this side of the pond was at least three years ago. Kitsock says it's imported, though, so presumably it's around somewhere.

P.S. the Harpoon rauch was nasty. I usually dig those 100-barrel series beers, but the last few I've tried have been off. The Leviathan, on the other hand...