Obama's First Meal As President Inspired by Lincoln

hillvalley

Right after he is sworn in, Obama goes inside to have lunch.

First Course: Seafood Stew. The wine: Duckhorn Vineyards, 2007 Sauvignon Blanc from the Napa Valley in California.

Second Course: A Brace of American Birds (pheasant and duck), served with sour cherry chutney and molasses sweet potatoes. The wine: Goldeneye, 2005 Pinot Noir from the Anderson Valley in California.

Third Course: Apple cinnamon sponge cake and sweet cream glacé. The wine: Korbel Natural 'Special Inaugural Cuvée,' from California.

I have to admit that I am a little disturbed that the first meal is featuring a winery, Korbel, that is the American leader in degrading the word Champagne. The name of their company is Korbel Champagne Cellars. Since they are not in France and mush of their product (all?) is farking transfer process, how the fark are they a Champagne Cellar?!?

Just another example of the lies told daily by some in corporate America. Of course I guess I am getting too worked up over this. I mean there is no corporation in the US whose lies would, like, cause major damage to our economy or our health or something like that. Sorry for the outbreak of conspiracy fever! :P

I have to admit that I am a little disturbed that the first meal is featuring a winery, Korbel, that is the American leader in degrading the word Champagne. The name of their company is Korbel Champagne Cellars. Since they are not in France and mush of their product (all?) is farking transfer process, how the fark are they a Champagne Cellar?!?

Just another example of the lies told daily by some in corporate America. Of course I guess I am getting too worked up over this. I mean there is no corporation in the US whose lies would, like, cause major damage to our economy or our health or something like that. Sorry for the outbreak of conspiracy fever! :P

Should be Schramsberg all the way

You mean the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, or two-thousand, eight-hundred, seventy-seventh tunafish sandwich within the cloister of the White House?

Although I do seem to remember a bit about a pretzel.

I seem to recall that W. Has not eaten at a DC restaurant in more than a year.

Obama has promised to try and keep his regular Friday "date nights" with Michelle.