Cooking Class Recommendations?

New Foodie

I'm thinking about giving my boyfriend a cooking class experience for his birthday coming up in February. I would love to find something that we could do together. Ideally it would be a one day event (as opposed to a weekly class) that wouldn't break the bank (poor grad student here!).

We like pretty much any cuisine so I'm open to all suggestions. Have you been to any you'd recommend? Or heard of a good one?

Thanks!

I'm thinking about giving my boyfriend a cooking class experience for his birthday coming up in February. I would love to find something that we could do together. Ideally it would be a one day event (as opposed to a weekly class) that wouldn't break the bank (poor grad student here!).

We like pretty much any cuisine so I'm open to all suggestions. Have you been to any you'd recommend? Or heard of a good one?

Thanks!

Check out classes that are offered here. Click.

Check out classes that are offered here. Click.

Some of those look great! Unfortunately $170 per person may be a bit rich for my blood. Some interesting sounding classes though.

(ETA: I just realized it's $170 per couple, so that's definitely more of a possibility. Thanks for the suggestion)