Lunch around (not necessarily in) Tysons?

Ericandblueboy

I'm in Fairview Park South (just inside the Beltway just south of 50), and would definitely be up for the occasional lunch.

Pho 75 next to Loehmann's Plaza is a regular haunt for me, but since I've only been here a short time, haven't really explored the area much.

What are the places you usually go to?

The usual places include-

Argia's

Don & Clare's Beach Shack (especially on warm days, dining outside, woot!)

Super Chicken

Elevation Burger

Dogwood Cafe

Natalia's

Lost Dog Cafe

Z Pizza

Occasional places include-

The Chinese place on 7 next to Dogwood

The Thai place on 7 kinda near Dogwood

Kasha's Kitchen, which I keep meaning to get to more often :P

And Luzmilla's Cuisine

Have you checked some of them out before?

I think I'm good every day next week (prefer Monday thru Wed tho). I'd go try Miu Kee, Peking Village, Jasmine Garden, Pho Cyclo, Four Sisters, A&J, Present, any Korean joint, Luzmilla's, Caraquena, Llajtaymanta, or other suggestions.

M-W works for me (unless there's an unknown meeting lurking :P ) and I'm rearing to get back to 4 Sisters, but am pretty much game for all the above.

M-W works for me (unless there's an unknown meeting lurking :P ) and I'm rearing to get back to 4 Sisters, but am pretty much game for all the above.

M-W are also my good days, though Four Sisters and A&J wouldn't be on the top of my list, only because I've recently been there and would like to try something new!

I'm game for anything else on either Eric or Skysplitter's lists, and will probably drag a colleague or two along.

Any interest in doing To Sok Jip some time this week for lunch? Actually, Friday would not be good as I'm finishing up the root canal that morning. T

In theory, but there is one day that I will be out of the office at a client site, and I don't know which day it is yet.