jchao

ol_ironstomach

goldenticket

hm212

Rovers2000

xcanuck

cjsadler

ZERO spots left. You guys rock.

If you have to cancel, post here so others can see and grab your spot.

About 2 weeks before the next date (Monday, 4/19, 5p-8p), so it's time to take names.

Details are further back in this thread if this is new to you or you need a reminder.

So, who's in? (I'm out this month)

The list for next Monday:

cjsadler

goldenticket +1

Rovers2000

ol_ironstomach

That's 5 out of 10 spots taken. I'll wait until tomorrow night, and then I'll cancel any spots we're not going to use. Speak up now if you'd like to go!

About 2 weeks before the next date (Thursday, 5/20, 5p-8p), so it's time to take names.

Details are further back in this thread if this is new to you or you need a reminder.

So, who's in?

I'm sad...really wanted to go this month, but that's the night of Zoofari. People who have never gone to DC Central Kitchen to help out, go! It's a great opportunity to meet some new people or catch up with old friends while helping a wonderful organization feed thousands.

I'm sad...really wanted to go this month, but that's the night of Zoofari. People who have never gone to DC Central Kitchen to help out, go! It's a great opportunity to meet some new people or catch up with old friends while helping a wonderful organization feed thousands.

Yeah, sorry about that. I booked so far in advance I didn't have the Zoofari date yet!

The list for next Thursday, the 20th:

chaofun +2

DanielK +2

Rovers2000

Xochitl10

Lots of space left - come join us!

One of my volunteers bowed out this morning, she has a work emergency that will keep her too late. Sorry for the late notice. So I'm down to a +1.

Only 10 days until the next DCCK night (Monday, June 7th), so time to take names.

Who's in?

Sorry for the late notice, but I'm not feeling well at all and we'll have to pull out tonight. Jenna seems to have picked up the same bug. Sorry again to bail :)