Who is Don Rockwell?

DonRocks

Sorry for the shameless plug (you have to strike while the iron is hot, and Tom's chat today has a lot of people visiting here. So, that having been said ...

Click --------> HERE! <--------

And as for you, Tom Sietsema, my friend, guardian angel and benefactor, lunch is on me.

To all New Members,

I'm trying to get a mass email sent out to you so that you can:

1) verify your email addresses

2) give me your first and last names

3) give me your city of residence

(all of which to be kept private, always.)

but I'm having trouble getting it to send. I'm working with the Invision technical support team now, and hopefully you'll get the confirmation email soon. Please reply to it when you can, and once I get that information, I'll approve you and you can join the fun.

PLEASE consider using your real names in your signature file, and if you're in the biz, disclose that also. It lends a LOT more credibility to your postings when you use your real name.

Cheers!

Rocks

I believe this may be the first time in my life that anyone has ever labeled me a shrimp. It's quite enjoyable. Nice to see everybody. Sorry I'm late. Is the bar still open?

For you?

NO!!!

;):lol:

welcome back man

Given the member labeling scheme, we would have to be --

Rock Lobsters

Do we all get matching towels?

Boys in bikinis

Girls in surfboards

Everybody's rockin'

Everybody's fruggin'

Twistin' 'round the fire

Havin' fun

Bakin' potatoes

Bakin' in the sun

C'mon dudes, it will take you 20 seconds!  And it'll make my day.

Why is there such a flood of guests here right now? Can someone email me (donrocks@donrockwell.com) and tell me if there was some press somewhere?

And guests, as long as you're here, why don't you take a couple minutes and register? I'll buy you a piece of bubble gum if you do.

Thank you! :P

Rocks.

Despite my being a relative newcomer (but a shrimp), I've enjoyed Nadya's posts and felt a wee bit protective at that point in the chat.

I have no doubt that (i) the TS chat poster would probably never say those things face to face, and (ii) that Nadya could more than fend for herself in person or electronically.

[Everyone please note that we're validating a steady trickle of new users.  Please feel free to PM them and make sure they're welcome and feel like part of the family.  Cheers!  Rocks]

400 members and counting! Time for a celebration picnic! Edited by crackers

Next week I'll start the planning :lol:

A significant number of people have already informed Jacques that he can't come without bringing that smoked pork butt. He may, one day, decide that this is one of the inner circles of the Inferno. Too bad. His butt rocks :P:wub::P

Despite my being a relative newcomer (but a shrimp), I've enjoyed Nadya's posts and felt a wee bit protective at that point in the chat. 

I have no doubt that (i) the TS chat poster would probably never say those things face to face, and (ii) that Nadya could more than fend for herself in person or electronically.

Awww. Go away for a few days and all hell breaks loose. Thank you, I appreciate the vote of confidence. Certainly can fend for myself but love being protected as well :P

Happy late birthday, Señor Rockwell.

How many more posts until I am the next thing up on the evolutionary ladder from a "shrimp"?

Why thank you, Tana. And you answered your own question, having evolved to a clam in recent times.

Not that this is any sort of shameless post-bump in order to get our new guests to register by

CLICKING HERE!

or anything. Nope. Not a chance. No sir-ree.