Crêpes

Seeking the best crêpery and crêpes served in the greater DC/Baltimore metropolitan region. Traditional crêpes or unusual crêpes. I want crêpes that reflect some effort, thought and care - with great ingredients.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you.

I haven't eaten too many crepes in the area, but I think the little place in Alexandria, near the courthouse is good- Fontaine creperie. Mostly traditional filling, savory and sweet, but some nice selections. But again I don't eat too many here.

No precisely crepes, but crepe style pancakes we had in Pittsburgh, PA recently makes we want to discover places in DC that do crepes right again. For when, you know, you do not feel like making them at home. The place in Pittsburgh was one of the few Pamela's P&G diner. Mmmmm.

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 9:42 AM, Pool Boy said:

I think I saw their truck in the parking lot of Turmeric just the other night. Fascinating.

You did.  It is there nearly all of the time, owing to the Crepe Amour storefront being located right next to Turmeric.

I frequent the Crepes Parfait food truck. The guys are super nice and the crepes are quite good. It is a lot of food for the savory crepes - I especially like the tuna one when they have that. Their coffee is also surprisingly good.