Help! Client-Worthy Restaurant

LolaDC

Hi, everyone. I have a client in town tomorrow that I'd like to take to lunch after a meeting at 1399 New York Avenue. Does anyone have suggestions for a good place to go within walking distance of that address? I'm not too familiar with that part of town.

Any and all suggestions are welcome and appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Lola

Hi, everyone.  I have a client in town tomorrow that I'd like to take to lunch after a meeting at 1399 New York Avenue.  Does anyone have suggestions for a good place to go within walking distance of that address?  I'm not too familiar with that part of town. 

Any and all suggestions are welcome and appreciated!  Thanks in advance.

Lola

Tosca or Oceanaire aren't too far.

Just to close the loop -- had much less time for lunch than planned, so we ended up grabbing a quick bite at Breadline (our 1:00 meeting was across the street). My client went bonkers -- he loved the place so much he ate his food AND half my falafel sandwich.

She shoots, she scores. :lol:

The new Jeff Tunks restaurant "Acadianna" (I think that is how it is spelled) at 9th & New York Ave.

I was there for lunch yesterday, had the deviled egg trio, the baked oysters, the fried green tomatoes and the shrimp and grits.... oh and lots of yummy Vermentino from the Languedoc (??? I know!)

Definitelly worth checking out - In fact, I should start a whole new thread on this new DC gem.......