Test Your Kitchen IQ

FunnyJohn

No. It doesn't seem to work with Firefox.

Works fine for me in Firefox. I don't even have Internet Explorer functioning on my computer anymore (a complicated story...) so end up being acutely aware of sites that don't work in Firefox since I have to switch over to IETab in Firefox to get them to work.

Works fine for me in Firefox. I don't even have Internet Explorer functioning on my computer anymore (a complicated story...) so end up being acutely aware of sites that don't work in Firefox since I have to switch over to IETab in Firefox to get them to work.
The entire site is Appple-unfriendly. No scrolling bar to left; text, images and copy behind margins with no easily discernible means to change that. The quiz is way down at the bottom, partially hidden, and difficult to access.

The entire site is Appple-unfriendly. No scrolling bar to left; text, images and copy behind margins with no easily discernible means to change that. The quiz is way down at the bottom, partially hidden, and difficult to access.
I did not experience these same problems when I opened it on a Mac laptop. Looked fine to me. FF has recently released an upgrade, so maybe that is a possible cause?

Oh, and I can't recall right now, but I think I scored a 22, with a couple of lucky guesses...

It won't work on my Mac in either Safari or Firefox. Maybe I'll go to the local library and take the test there. :rolleyes:

Unfriendly, but doable. I use firefox; had to bring the hot button into view by making the font smaller (zooming out, in firefox view parlance).

I finally got it to work in firefox on my mac. Didn't do too well on the test tho--my French culinary terms need a brushing up, obviously. 21 (hangs head in shame).