Taste of Chesterbrook, Wednesday, April 29th

DonRocks

Next Wednesday from 6:30 - 9 PM, Chesterbrook Residences - a senior-citizen living center right on the McLean-Arlington-Falls Church border - will feature 25 local restaurants such as Lebanese Taverna, Kazan, Clare and Don's Beach Shack, and Legal Seafood, all serving up samples of their cuisine. There will be live music and a raffle drawing, and most importantly, 100% of the proceeds of only $25 will go towards the Chesterbrook Continuing Care Fund which supports the Chesterbrook Residences - a non-profit, mixed-income, affordable, assisted-living community. For every $25 collected at the door, Fairfax County will match it 100%, so your minimal entry fee will instantly turn into $50.

I hope to be there next Wednesday with Matt. This is the only senior-assisted living center where I've ever gone in and seen what the kitchen was doing, and I was immensely impressed by the program implemented by their talented culinary director. From what I hear, everything has progressed even further from when I was in almost one year ago.

Chesterbrook Residences is right on Westmoreland Drive, only a couple of minutes off of I-66, and a stone's throw from downtown McLean. A great price, a great cause, and right in the heart of residential Northern Virginia. See you there?

The exact address is 2030 Westmoreland St, Falls Church, VA

Cheers,

Rocks.

P.S. Here's the Press Release:

Media contact:

Kelly Halteh

Marketing Director

Chesterbrook Residences

703-531-0781

khalteh@cri-va.org

DO GOOD BY EATING WELL AT THIS FESTIVAL OF FOOD, WINE AND OUTREACH ACROSS GENERATIONS

CHESTERBROOK RESIDENCES LAUNCHES FIRST “TASTE OF CHESTERBROOK”

Mark your calendars for Wednesday evening, April 29th, when Chesterbrook Residences transforms it’s senior living community into a gourmet food festival with lively entertainment and samples from over 25 noteworthy local restaurants.

Tickets are $25 dollars at the door, which entitles you to fully sample from every tasting table. Come and try delectable delights from Lebanese Taverna, Kazans, Legal Seafood, Claire and Don’s Beach Shack, Pasa Thai, Baguette Republic, Endo Sushi, Red White and Bleu, Natalia’s Fine Confections, and others.

In addition, you can do good by eating well, because all proceeds go to the Chesterbrook Continuing Care Fund, and are MATCHED by Fairfax County. The Fund provides financial aide to residents in need.

Listen to live musical performances while you nibble your way through “Taste of Chesterbrook”. Furthermore, each entry fee provides you with one raffle ticket. Additional tickets may be purchased for $5 dollars each. Raffle prizes include coupons and gift certificates to local restaurants, jewelry and art.

Chesterbrook Residences, known for their unusually fine cuisine, is Virginia’s first non-profit, mixed income, affordable assisted living community. Originally founded by two churches and a synagogue, Chesterbrook Residences actively maintains their reputation of community involvement.

So join your community on Wednesday evening, April 29th 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.

Eat well, do good, and have fun at the first annual “TASTE OF CHESTERBROOK”