Upgrades to Invision

goodeats

And you can't scroll down to have room to type?

When you scroll down your cursor disappears under the box. You can continue to type, but you can't see what you're typing. By the way, in answer to your previous question, I am using Windows XP and IE 7.

I don't know what you did, but it's fixed! Thank you!

Yes, THANK YOU, Don! It's fixed.

Pleased to be of service. However, I can't yet guarantee it will work with the new Invision skin we're about to implement (which is still "officially" under Beta testing, and not yet an official release, although I've personally been using it without major incident for over a month - you'll like it a lot more than what you have now).

Pleased to be of service. However, I can't yet guarantee it will work with the new Invision skin we're about to implement (which is still "officially" under Beta testing, and not yet an official release, although I've personally been using it without incident for over a month).

Could that have an impact on my URL thing? It's not the cache or cookies, and it happens in those long posts full of hyperlinks on two different computers (Mac and Windows OS) with four different browsers (Safari and Chrome on the former, Firefox and IE on the latter).

Obviously not, but sometimes I wonder if having one wouldn't let people express themselves without piling on to a thread. Let's try to keep the discourse substantive, everybody. Thanks.

Wouldn't be a bad idea to have a Like button, but if you do adopt it, please don't make it an option to either Like - or Reply like I see on some sites.

Like Reply

Why should you have to Reply to explain why you don't like when, on the other hand, you can just click Like without amplification or explanation?