Looking for a place in DC to get "Old Style" beer

I have some friends in town from Chicago who have asked if they can pick up a case of Old Style (anyone from or who has been to Chicago will know what I'm talking about). Anyone know of any good liquor stores in the area with a good beer selection that might have it?

Try joining dc beer and posting your question there. The board includes a lot of people who can usually help with these sorts of requests. Forewarned is forearmed so understand that, as suggested by other posters here, Old Style isn't exactly well thought of by some beer drinkers.

Forewarned is forearmed so understand that, as suggested by other posters here, Old Style isn't exactly well thought of by some beer drinkers.
Why? As in it's only a step better than PBR and inline with Milwaukee's Best? Or am I missing something. Ah, good ol' Old Style...
Anyone know of any good liquor stores in the area with a good beer selection that might have it?
Word has it the Billy Goat Tavern in town has it (finally, apparently, since they're from Chicago, after all), but am not sure how it's served. Hope that is a good enough substitute for a liquor store? If not, the nearest distributors for here are both in PA and perhaps someone can order it for you?:
Edited by goodeats

This reminds me of the time I was stumbling around Beaune, desperate for a case of Gallo Hearty Burgundy. Needed a taste of home couldn't believe that nobody over there had good old reliable GHB. Next time I'm bringing my own!

I have some friends in town from Chicago who have asked if they can pick up a case of Old Style (anyone from or who has been to Chicago will know what I'm talking about). Anyone know of any good liquor stores in the area with a good beer selection that might have it?

Do your friends eat at McDonald's when they go to Paris?

They had it all over town around the Inauguration; I even saw some at the P St Whole Foods! I vaguely remember some exception with the distributors that allowed them to bring it in for a short time. Have not seen it since.

And FWIW I went to school in Chicago and thought that Old Style was the worst of the worst. I mean I grew up with Natty Boh, consumed mass quantities of Schaefer in high school, took a shine to Iron City when it was available, but there is something about Old Style that is just off. I was a Hamm's man in college.