Kensington Farmer's Market

I always thought there was a topic on this little market, so forgive me if this is a double-post. Click here for more information.

Gebaby and I had a lovely invite to friends' house for a Lobsterfest. Why this was never done before, I really don't know, but I now feel like every weekend should be lobster weekend until the season ends. It was a lot of fun, even though my dead lobster still managed to attack and wound me for being steamed, I guess.

At $9.99 or $10.99 for 1.25lb lobster from Salt River Lobster, it tasted fresh and were still alive when I happily tossed them into the boiling pot. Since we were picking them up from Salt River, we all decided to wander around this little market as well.

Lavender scones ($2.10) from SubUrban Trading Co. had an overpowering lavender taste, but more authentic scone flavor compared to the Peach scone ($3) purchased from a nearby orchard (forgot their name). But this orchard/farm had great looking Shiso and Formosa plums that I have not seen anywhere else. I can't wait to try them.

Tomatoes were all gone from every possible vendor at around 10:30am, but at least there was music to enjoy slightly across the way.

I definitely think this is a nice little area to visit and am glad that visiting friends allowed me to find this place.