Baltimore Restaurant Week Summer 2009

I hope I'm putting this in the appropriate place.

List of participants

Does anyone have any recommendations? I had hoped to eat in Cinghiale's Osteria, but their menu has only 2 options per course and looks like it comes from the Enoteca, very disappointing.

Curious if anyone has eaten at Abacrombie's before - their RW menu seems to offer a good selection.

A friend threw out Black Olive, but the choices seem slim there as well.

I hope I'm putting this in the appropriate place.

List of participants

Does anyone have any recommendations? I had hoped to eat in Cinghiale's Osteria, but their menu has only 2 options per course and looks like it comes from the Enoteca, very disappointing.

Curious if anyone has eaten at Abacrombie's before - their RW menu seems to offer a good selection.

A friend threw out Black Olive, but the choices seem slim there as well.

Alonso's is very low key (bar/package goods-type place, sports jerseys on the walls, etc) with great burgers.

Blue Agave is fantastic for Mexican fare beyond the taqueria (I like the carnitas uruapan), has a great pastel de tres leches, and is close to Dangerously Delicious Pies if you want a change of scenery for dessert.

The Helmand has great kaddo bourani and is near many other bars and restaurants (including The Brewer's Art).

Pazza Luna is excellent Italian cuisine served in a converted rowhouse.