Crawfish Boil @ the Cowboy Cafe to benefit the USO

dcs

Brothers Matt and Zac Culbertson, owners of the Cowboy Café in Arlington, will be hosting a crawfish boil starting at 5pm on Saturday, August 29th to benefit the USO. Both brothers are former Marines and currently have a younger brother who is stationed in Afghanistan who plans to join them in the restaurant business upon his discharge. The benefit will also feature live music by a local blues band as well as beer specials. They have ordered 200lbs of live crawfish to be flown in the morning of the party. The Culbertson brothers spent time growing up in New Orleans where their mother’s half of the family resides, so they are no strangers to crawfish boils.

I'll admit to the fact that this is my local pub, so I have some natural affinity for the place. I have watched over the last couple of years as they have worked hard to upgrade the menu with house smoked and cured meats, and they offer an ever changing array of specials. I think it is a solid local small business that is trying hard and deserves support, not to mention it is for a good cause.

USO benefit crawfish boil.pdf