That Plate They Serve Boiled Crabs In

Ilaine

You know the thing I mean. It's a flat plastic cylinder, about a foot and a half in diameter, with a raised rim. Often with beer logos.

We're using metal pizza pans but I'd rather have the plastic thingies, easier to clean.

Come on, you know what I'm talking about.

You know the thing I mean. It's a flat plastic cylinder, about a foot and a half in diameter, with a raised rim. Often with beer logos.

We're using metal pizza pans but I'd rather have the plastic thingies, easier to clean.

Dunno what it's called, but try Party City or Party Depot for all your inexpensive platter needs. The last few shin digs I hosted benefited greatly from such implements (Bailey's Crossroads location for both).

Restaurant supply stores are another excellent source.

Uh, we just call them "beer trays." Alas, wouldn't know where to buy them; inherited mine. Home brewing store? Restaurant supply store?