KFC, aka Kentucky Fried Chicken - Now Test-Marketing Edible Coffee Cups (Yes, It's True)

I couldn't find a previous thread on KFC, but reports of their new sandwich, the Double Down, nearly made me lose my breakfast:

"KFC is now offering a "sandwich" which consists of bacon, two kinds of cheeses and sauce between two pieces of fried chicken. That's right, fried chicken as a bun instead of bread." ohmy.gif

Points for creativity, I guess. Who's up for a lunch outing when this thing shows up? wink.gif

Turn on your speakers (low volume). I wonder if these dancers realize how ridiculous they look, and also if they'll look back one day and understand that they're the Marlboro Men of this generation.

I love how their current slogan is "Unthink." They mean it as in, "Unthink what you thought about KFC" (in reference to their new grilled products). To me, "Unthink" connotes something completely different in this context.

I wonder if these dancers realize how ridiculous they look, and also if they'll look back one day and understand that they're the Marlboro Men of this generation.

Are you kidding? They'll proudly put it on their "reels" and on their resumes. Performers will do pretty much anything if there is national exposure and a paycheck involved. And they can keep their clothes on.

I couldn't find a previous thread on KFC, but reports of their new sandwich, the Double Down, nearly made me lose my breakfast:

"KFC is now offering a "sandwich" which consists of bacon, two kinds of cheeses and sauce between two pieces of fried chicken. That's right, fried chicken as a bun instead of bread." :huh:

Points for creativity, I guess. Who's up for a lunch outing when this thing shows up? :rolleyes:

Is it true that the calorie count for this babie is over 1200?!!

What's McDonalds going to do to keep up with the Colonel?

On 6/5/2017 at 1:03 PM, ktmoomau said:

The new Zinger sandwich isn't terrible for fast food, had one last Thursday.

(It would be gender-biased if I *didn't* do this just because you're female ... forgive me, I have to ...)

*Long* backstory, but I affectionately called my mom Eva - it started out as a joke, but it stuck for thirty years. There's a scene in "Arthur" when he says, in his drunken, British accent, "Susan, you're *such* an ahs-hohle."

I was at my mom's house, and my (then four-year-old) niece was there. My mom said something mildly annoying, and I said, in my best Dudley Moore accent, "Eva, you're *such* an ahs-hohle." My niece started wailing like a banshee, and both my mom and I were all over it, saying "What's wrong? What's wrong?" She looked at my mom and replied, "Donald called you a nostril."

• Like 1