Survey for Restaurant Professionals

janetdwms

I need your help! We are at a disadvantage when it comes to viable data about best business practices for our industry, especially when it comes to training. I'd like to change that, but need your help.

I am compiling data about training practices and needs in restaurants. Please take a few minutes to complete the survey at: http://TrainingBelie...questionpro.com

Thank you in advance for helping me with this very important work for our industry.

I'm looking to hear about the experience of restaurant professionals as it pertains to server and bartender training.

I wonder if you'd be willing to lend a hand with a project I'm working on? I'm compiling data about training practices, beliefs and assesment procedures used within restaurants. We don't have a lot of data in our industry regarding general practices and needs, and I believe that just a bit of data could be helpful in taking our industry to more effective training levels.

I have created a questionnaire that takes less than 10 minutes to complete regarding this topic. Would you mind taking a few minutes out of your busy schedule to answer a few questions about server and bartender training in the restaurants you've managed? In return, I'd be glad to send you the results of the survey when we're done, if you'd like.

Thank you in advance for participating. Please feel free to pass the survey on to other owners, managers or trainers you know. Please connect to this link:

http://TrainingBeliefsAssessment.questionpro.com

I look forward to hearing what you think!

Warmest Regards,

Janet Williams

....I'm compiling data about training practices, beliefs and assesment procedures used within restaurants. We don't have a lot of data in our industry regarding general practices and needs, and I believe that just a bit of data could be helpful in taking our industry to more effective training levels...

You may have talked with them already, but another local, and absolutely rock star, resource is the American Society for Training and Development.

Several threads on their discussion boards relate to training in a restaurant or hospitality environment. They might even have sub-chapters or committees devoted to such topics. If nothing else, as a clearinghouse for adult learning strategies, they may be able to point you to related research or practices that would boost your efforts.

You may have talked with them already, but another local, and absolutely rock star, resource is the American Society for Training and Development.

Several threads on their discussion boards relate to training in a restaurant or hospitality environment. They might even have sub-chapters or committees devoted to such topics. If nothing else, as a clearinghouse for adult learning strategies, they may be able to point you to related research or practices that would boost your efforts.

Thanks, they are very helpful!