Company Holiday Party for 40

jandres374

Once again I am stuck helping coordinate a company holiday party for 35-40 people. We are looking to have an hour happy hour before dinner with some hors d' oeuvres followed by a sit down dinner. The tough part is that the people paying for the party want some facility/room that is somewhat unique (no hotel ballrooms or dark private rooms in restaurants).

Any suggestions on places with great food as well as a nice location.

It is a hotel, but the Tabard Inn might qualify - great food, great location, and charming/cozy.

I've gone to 2 holiday parties there and even looked into it for a small wedding. They've got the upstairs rooms (divided but they give you both), and would probably stage you and the bar in one (for your HH) and set the sit down dinner in the other.

Once again I am stuck helping coordinate a company holiday party for 35-40 people. We are looking to have an hour happy hour before dinner with some hors d' oeuvres followed by a sit down dinner. The tough part is that the people paying for the party want some facility/room that is somewhat unique (no hotel ballrooms or dark private rooms in restaurants).

Any suggestions on places with great food as well as a nice location.

Go for the dramatic.