too many items to list but here are some teasers

autum game pate of venison , quail and candied chessnuts

duck liver mousse with chicken of the woods mushroons

blood sausage

duck Galantine anise scented with brandied cherries

breasola

and a varieity of sausages

and of course KIELBASA

also I'm breaking down a 300lb. pig from VA. with a belly thats no lie three inches thick so if some one wants some for braising let me know

password:SBC GO

Well, crap. I was really looking forward to this. But I've been so busy this past week, that I forgot to check for the time and location last night, and didn't see it until it was too late.

Next time, please at least announce the time in advance, so I can put it in my calendar.

I'm getting requests from those who gorged themselves on Thanksgiving for more treats for New Years. Any idea if there is going to be another drive by before the year is over?

If not, you can PM me what you are looking for and I can swing by Red, White & Bleu in Falls Church and see if they have it in stock.

From the facebook page:

Red, White and Bleu in falls church carries most of our line. The Westover Market in Arlington Va carries our full sausage line (kielbasa, merguez, veal and chicken bratwurst, linguica).
On the Gourmet is thrilled to carry Stachowski Brand at our farmers' market locations! - Saturdays in Great Falls, VA; and Sundays at Alexandria's West End Farmers' Market at Ben Brenman Park.

Or visit us daily at our new home, the Maple Avenue Market - 128 Maple Ave. E. Vienna, VA - 2 doors down from the Vienna Inn.

They also carry the fresh kielbasa at The Kielbasa Factory, the Polish grocery in Rockville.

Ack! We're out of town on the 19th but if my peeps can help me out (I'm looking at you, Heather and Daniel) then I'm good with that day.

By the way...the Buffalo Sabres' last visit to DC is on Wed 12/23. I wonder if there are any Sabres fans who would want to go to the game with me *wink* *wink*.

19th is good for me, I totally agree with AGM's comments! Cha cha, I loved the pate and the other Charcuterie I picked up last time, I will buy twice as much as I did in November, but my weekends are pretty busy and I need some advance notice. How about set the time time now and the place later (assuming it will be in NOVA) hell you can have it at my house in Tyson's if you like.

Since its prolly going to snow like hell tonight i am going to have a drive by today as well as tomorrow. I will be at the same location - N cleveland and lee highway parking lot next to 7-11 - tonight at 7 pm. I will be there tomorrow at 11 am. If anyone has any suggestions, please reply.

Since its prolly going to snow like hell tonight i am going to have a drive by today as well as tomorrow. I will be at the same location - N cleveland and lee highway parking lot next to 7-11 - tonight at 7 pm. I will be there tomorrow at 11 am. If anyone has any suggestions, please reply.

Dress warmly and bring a flask of medicinal antifreeze!