chacha

Stachowski Brand Charcuterie

Either date is fine with me. But please set a time, so I can put it in my calendar, even if you don't have a location right away.

19th is good for me, I totally agree with AGM's comments! Cha cha, I loved the pate and the other Charcuterie I picked up last time, I will buy twice as much as I did in November, but my weekends are pretty busy and I need some advance notice. How about set the time time now and the place later (assuming it will be in NOVA) hell you can have it at my house in Tyson's if you like.

Oh, please make it the 19th! I can't think of a better way to celebrate the first weekend in our new house than sharing charcuterie in front of a crackling fire with my dear husband. chacha, you can make it magical!

Ok The 19th it is. Same location - 11 am. N cleveland and lee highway parking lot next to 7-11.

Tons of great charcuterie.

Password: cheap sunglasses

Since its prolly going to snow like hell tonight i am going to have a drive by today as well as tomorrow. I will be at the same location - N cleveland and lee highway parking lot next to 7-11 - tonight at 7 pm. I will be there tomorrow at 11 am. If anyone has any suggestions, please reply.

Since its prolly going to snow like hell tonight i am going to have a drive by today as well as tomorrow. I will be at the same location - N cleveland and lee highway parking lot next to 7-11 - tonight at 7 pm. I will be there tomorrow at 11 am. If anyone has any suggestions, please reply.

Dress warmly and bring a flask of medicinal antifreeze!