Needing restaurant ideas

Hi All-- a group of about 20 of us from the office will be doing some volunteer work as part of a team build up in Baltimore on Dec 10th. Afterwards (around 3 or so), in our probably somewhat grubby state, we'll grab some appetizers and drinks somewhere very casual. We definitely need a sit-down restaurant and not a bar-like atmosphere as a few in our group aren't really party animals (what do you expect with a bunch of accountants), and I think doing something very "baltimorish" would be the way to go-- steamed shrimp, clams, oysters, etc. I was thinking along the lines of John Stevens in Fells Point (one of my favorite bars anywhere), but obviously it's a bar mostly.

Ideas?

Hi All-- a group of about 20 of us from the office will be doing some volunteer work as part of a team build up in Baltimore on Dec 10th. Afterwards (around 3 or so), in our probably somewhat grubby state, we'll grab some appetizers and drinks somewhere very casual. We definitely need a sit-down restaurant and not a bar-like atmosphere as a few in our group aren't really party animals (what do you expect with a bunch of accountants), and I think doing something very "baltimorish" would be the way to go-- steamed shrimp, clams, oysters, etc. I was thinking along the lines of John Stevens in Fells Point (one of my favorite bars anywhere), but obviously it's a bar mostly.

Ideas?

I've always liked LP Steamers for crabs, shrimp, etc. It's definitely a hole-in-the-wall kind of space that's somewhat bar-like, but I've brought work people there for a casual evening out and it was very well received.