bonaire to Brooklyn

DonRocks

It always saddens me when our members move away from the Washington area (and it turns out that a LOT of them have), but I'd like to thank bonaire for all she's done for this community. After being a member here for over four years, she's moving to Brooklyn today, and of course won't be as active as she has been in the past.

But I want her - and everyone else who moves away - to know that you'll always have a home here. If you move back, or if you visit and need some dining recommendations, we'll be here waiting for you with open arms.

Have a safe trip up the dreaded New Jersey Turnpike, Anne, and don't be a stranger!

Cheers,

Rocks.

It always saddens me when our members move away from the Washington area (and it turns out that a LOT of them have), but I'd like to thank bonaire for all she's done for this community. After being a member here for over four years, she's moving to Brooklyn today, and of course won't be as active as she has been in the past.

But I want her - and everyone else who moves away - to know that you'll always have a home here. If you move back, or if you visit and need some dining recommendations, we'll be here waiting for you with open arms.

Have a safe trip up the dreaded New Jersey Turnpike, Anne, and don't be a stranger!

Cheers,

Rocks.

I feel embarrassed that I'm just seeing this now. What a sweet, sweet sendoff. Thank you Don. As I said in our PMs, you do so much for the DC dining community and I have truly appreciated being a small part of this community. I still plan on coming back to read often and if anyone wants to get together while in Manhattan or Brooklyn, just drop me a line, I'd love to have a dining companion. I'm exploring the food scene here with gusto, perhaps a little too much gusto given I'm getting married in a few months. Oh well, who said a white Snuggie doesn't make a nice wedding dress?? :angry:

Thanks again, and hope to keep in touch!

Anne