Pollen Sources

Anna Blume

On another note, I'm also looking to buy fennel pollen and lavendar (inspired by Zora) and came across Pollen Ranch. The have other mixes, including a 4 and 6 spice variety pack.

Has anyone tried these?

Pollen Ranch

totally ignorant here. Zora buys her stuff at a favorite LA haunt, so she can tell you what she gets. Do note that you're getting domestic stuff from these guys as opposed to Italian which Zingerman's sells for only a little more (45 g for $30; however, they have a high flat rate for shipping).

totally ignorant here. Zora buys her stuff at a favorite LA haunt, so she can tell you what she gets. Do note that you're getting domestic stuff from these guys as opposed to Italian which Zingerman's sells for only a little more (45 g for $30; however, they have a high flat rate for shipping).

I use lavender powder rather than whole flowers in my chevre. The same place sells fennel pollen. I actually think I got it someplace else, online, last time I bought any. It's been a while--it lasts a long time.

...On another note, I'm also looking to buy fennel pollen and lavendar (inspired by Zora) and came across Pollen Ranch. The have other mixes, including a 4 and 6 spice variety pack.

Has anyone tried these?

Pollen Ranch

I use Pollen Ranch products on a regular basis. My favorites are the standard fennel pollen and the Divine Desserts blend. Adore the fresh and distinctive flavor, never had a bad experience ordering from the website.

If you wind up ordering the dessert blend, PM me and I can provide you several of the recipes where I've used it. What it does to the right kind of baking apple is borderline epiphanic.