Les Folies Brasserie, Riva Road in Annapolis

"Les Folies" on Riva Road rivals the best of French Restaurants in the Baltimore-Washington area. Great food, atmosphere, service, and above all the incomparable charm of owner Alain! Come over and try it.

Easy to get to; take the Riva Road exit from 50/301 east, right at the bottom of the ramp, 100 yards on right into their parking lot, complete with valet parking.

Al

That was the first place my husband and I went on a date after now 5-year-old daughter was born. She was a couple months old at the time. We lived in Anne Arundel County then but moved to Montgomery County shortly after, so we never went back. I don't remember many details, but my vague memories are very pleasant.

11 hours ago, dracisk said:

That was the first place my husband and I went on a date after now 5-year-old daughter was born. She was a couple months old at the time. We lived in Anne Arundel County then but moved to Montgomery County shortly after, so we never went back. I don't remember many details, but my vague memories are very pleasant.

Interesting, we did the reverse.  Raised our kids in Montgomery County for the Wootton school system, moved to Annapolis when they left for college for sailing and small town charm.

5 hours ago, MarkS said:

Interesting, we did the reverse.  Raised our kids in Montgomery County for the Wootton school system, moved to Annapolis when they left for college for sailing and small town charm.

My kid hasn't even started kindergarten yet. We may yet leave Montgomery County when she leaves for college! 😂I would love to live in a city again....