Awesome Brunch Guide

So here is the Brunch Guide. While it currently only lists restaurants based in the District, I will be adding Virginia and Maryland in the near future. If you notice any issues, broken links, places I missed, or deals that should be highlighted, feel free to PM myself or leleboo.

I'd like to extend my sincere thanks to porcupine (for helping get this off the ground) and leleboo (for her incredible formatting assistance) as well as Don for providing his valuable feedback.

Thanks so much for doing this! It is a very constructive, community minded effort.

Cheers! With something far more interesting than a mimosa...

porcupine, rovers2000, and leleboo, many thanks for this latest index. I know I'll get a lot of mileage out of it.

Both in brunches and in compensating cardio time. ;)

(then again)

(the only thing one should have in moderation)

(is moderation)

There is indeed more tweaking to happen, particularly in including restaurants with multiple locations, so please take Rovers2000 at his word and PM him or me with fixes.

I don't see Seasons in Georgetown nor do I see the Roof Terrace restaurant at the Kennedy Center

There is indeed more tweaking to happen, particularly in including restaurants with multiple locations, so please take Rovers2000 at his word and PM him or me with fixes.

Great list! The only addition I'd like to see: note the places that offer brunch on Saturdays