Virginia Happy Hours

agm

Well, it seems there is some interest in this Friday, post-Tax Day. Since this is a strictly informal "event", how about those who can make it on 4/16 plan on being there, and we'll report back to people looking at next week?

Well, it seems there is some interest in this Friday, post-Tax Day. Since this is a strictly informal "event", how about those who can make it on 4/16 plan on being there, and we'll report back to people looking at next week?

Woohoo! Need a post-pay-your-taxes holiday.

For those heading to Kora tomorrow - Keep in mind the Crystal City Friday Night 5Ks are going on this month. If you're driving, you may want to head in on 23rd Street and park in the lot behind Jaleo or the one across the street under the Sport and Health Club. I'm not sure what roads will be closed, but some may be around happy hour time (race is at 6:30 pm).

Well, agm, notquickdraw and I decided to meet up at Kora last weekend, but that shouldn't deter you all from meeting this Friday. It was fun, I really enjoyed the pizza and now will add the HH calamari special to my list to order here.

Have fun! (And report back of course.)

Hey Folks,

So after some discussion in the Trummer's on Main thread I wanted to plan a happy hour there. I can't do it next week, but was wondering if there was interest for the following week perhaps Aug 5th or 6th????? If no one is up for that then I would have to skip a week and go for the third week in August which is totally open for me at this point. The bar menu there looks fantastic and smelled really good. I really want to try some stuff there, and the cocktails were really good when we went. If there is interest I will contact them to set something up.

I could drive people to and from the orange line metro, as well. Two open seats in my backseat.

(I just went to the Sunday Supper, but someone might consider doing a $38 Sunday there, it would be a great event I just can't plan it anytime soon, too many weddings in my upcoming schedule.)