Chef Paul's Andouille

FVT

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can locally buy Chef Paul's brand of andouille sausage? I know I can order online but I have a craving for it to make jambalaya soon. I've tried all the major groceries such as Wegman's, Whole Foods, Safeway, Giant, Trader Joe's and Harris Teeter, and struck out so far. Thanks for any help.

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can locally buy Chef Paul's brand of andouille sausage? I know I can order online but I have a craving for it to make jambalaya soon. I've tried all the major groceries such as Wegman's, Whole Foods, Safeway, Giant, Trader Joe's and Harris Teeter, and struck out so far. Thanks for any help.

Not sure about Chef Paul's, but I recently found D'Artagnan andouille at the Brookville Market. It was excellent.

Not sure about Chef Paul's, but I recently found D'Artagnan andouille at the Brookville Market. It was excellent.

Thank you for the suggestion. I live in Fairfax, so I tried a brand that I found at Giant. Seemed OK but not awesome. I'll have to look for D'Artagnan later.

Hi folks! I'm going to attempt gumbo. Where can I get some good Andouille around DC/Arlington? (preferably somewhere metro or bike accessible - I'm car-free these days)

You can get Stan's Simply Sausage andouille at Arrowine. All of his stuff is really good--he makes the chorizo and buttifara served at Jaleo.