The 2010 NCAAs

MBK

Okay, a slightly more specific question than just, where can I watch the Final Four tonight...

Where can I watch the Final Four that is (1) in DC, preferably U Street/CoHi area (but not necessarily there); (2) not a WVU bar; and (3) has a reasonable selection of wine - as I'm keeping Passover so won't be drinking beer - but also beer, as my partners in crime aren't similarly limited. I'm stumped. Bonus points for a place where we can actually see and hear the games. I thought of Vinoteca, but was hoping to come up with another option.

Okay, a slightly more specific question than just, where can I watch the Final Four tonight...

Where can I watch the Final Four that is (1) in DC, preferably U Street/CoHi area (but not necessarily there); (2) not a WVU bar; and (3) has a reasonable selection of wine - as I'm keeping Passover so won't be drinking beer - but also beer, as my partners in crime aren't similarly limited. I'm stumped. Bonus points for a place where we can actually see and hear the games. I thought of Vinoteca, but was hoping to come up with another option.

(I assume that leaves out Momo's.)

Masa 14 or Policy might be your best bets, but I'd get there early. I can't remember whether or not Eatonville has TVs, and I haven't yet been to Dickson Wine Bar.

BourbonSteak would have been your perfect venue tonight (two TVs, relatively empty bar, Korean Fried Chicken (*)).

(*) Yep, taking up where Posh left off.

BourbonSteak would have been your perfect venue tonight (two TVs, relatively empty bar, Korean Fried Chicken (*)).

(*) Yep, taking up where Posh left off.

During Passover, Korean Fried Chicken would've been just depressing.

My perfect venue was on the couch, nervously watching as my team pulled it off. And I won my pool. Was a good night...