Third Annual World Cocktail Week Dinner at PS 7's

from the DCCBG announcement, lightly corrected by yours truly - ol_ironstomach

~~~

$125.00 per person

Monday, May 10 2010, 6:00 - 11:00pm

PS 7's Restaurant

777 I Street NW (Gallery Place Metro)

Washington, DC 20001

The theme of the third annual dinner is “Taking It To the Streets,” featuring items inspired by street food from around the world. Joining Chef Smith in creating a dazzling five course menu for the event will be two celebrated chefs, Haidar Karoum of Proof Restaurant and Nathan Anda of Red Apron Butchery.

The cocktails will be hand-crafted by a roster of Washington’s top mixologists, including Adam Bernbach, Derek & Tom Brown, Gina Chersevani, Justin Guthrie, Dan Searing, Owen Thomson, Chantal Tseng and Jill Zimorski.

A portion of the proceeds from this event will benefit the Museum of the American Cocktail (MOTAC) in New Orleans, LA. Joining the World Cocktail Week dinner is Phil Greene, from MOTAC, who is co-hosting the event.

The festivities will kick off at 6:00pm with a cocktail reception, and dinner will start at 7:00pm. Tickets are $125 and include tax and gratuity.

Space is limited for this annual event sponsored by DC’s Craft Bartenders Guild. Tickets can only be reserved through PS 7’s by calling 202.742.8550.

OK, I think I will post later, when I am perhaps less เมา, walking on a slant, emborrachada, out on the roof.

Wowza what a fun evening.

When this event comes around next year, sign early, sign up often. Great times.

post-5654-127354546964_thumb.jpg