Graham Flour

chaofun

Does anybody know where I can get some Graham flour in the DC Metro? I've gone to MOM and Whole Foods in Clarendon, and they have every flour but Graham Flour. This is for the homemade graham crackers Jenna is going to be making at the picnic...

Does anybody know where I can get some Graham flour in the DC Metro? I've gone to MOM and Whole Foods in Clarendon, and they have every flour but Graham Flour. This is for the homemade graham crackers Jenna is going to be making at the picnic...

I recall seeing it somewhere recently, but in with the other Bob's Red Mill products, not in the bulk area. Was not MOM's on Glebe, perhaps Whole Foods on Duke Street? Might be worth giving them a shout.

Especially if you have a Vitamix, you could probably create your own with top-notch white flour, wheat bran, and wheat germ, but would probably be a hassle to nail the perfect texture.

Worst case, too late to get it from an online source?

I recall seeing it somewhere recently, but in with the other Bob's Red Mill products, not in the bulk area. Was not MOM's on Glebe, perhaps Whole Foods on Duke Street? Might be worth giving them a shout.

Especially if you have a Vitamix, you could probably create your own with top-notch white flour, wheat bran, and wheat germ, but would probably be a hassle to nail the perfect texture.

Worst case, too late to get it from an online source?

Yeah the texture is the hassle to get right. Worst case Internet wins.

Finally found it. After going to Wegmans, MOM's, Balducci's, 2 Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, and Shoppers (a suggestion from a Whole Foods employee), I found Graham flour at Harris Teeters in Ballston. Its tricky... the brand is Hodgson Mill, the Whole Wheat Flour. In very small lettering it mentions its Whole wheat flour is in fact Graham flour. Internet order avoided!

Edited by chaofun

Finally found it. After going to Wegmans, MOM's, Balducci's, 2 Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, and Shoppers (a suggestion from a Whole Foods employee), I found Graham flour at Harris Teeters in Ballston. Its tricky... the brand is Hodgson Mill, the Whole Wheat Flour. In very small lettering it mentions its Whole wheat flour is in fact Graham flour. Internet order avoided!

I haven't seen any whole wheat flour labeled Graham in some time. I'm glad you found it.