Father's Day Brunch

kardut

This FD we'll be crossing the border and taking Dad out to eat in Maryland, to appease my brother who always ends up being the one to travel.... Haven't lived in MD for about 15 years now, so not really sure what's up that way. Would prefer northern MoCo (Olney/Ashton area) or Howard County, but really would go anywhere in the suburban MD area that offers a good brunch buffet (per Dad's wishes). Looking for traditional foods, not too ethnic (Again, per Dad's wishes). Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions!

I coulda sworn I had started on a guide for Maryland when we were doing the brunch guide, but I can't find it anywhere. Rovers2000, did I send you anything?

I eat brunch out a lot, but almost never in Maryland. Look up Black's Bar and Kitchen in Bethesda and Black Market in Garret Park. Praline has brunch but it isn't a buffet.

This FD we'll be crossing the border and taking Dad out to eat in Maryland, to appease my brother who always ends up being the one to travel.... Haven't lived in MD for about 15 years now, so not really sure what's up that way. Would prefer northern MoCo (Olney/Ashton area) or Howard County, but really would go anywhere in the suburban MD area that offers a good brunch buffet (per Dad's wishes). Looking for traditional foods, not too ethnic (Again, per Dad's wishes). Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions!

Our very own member, HowChow, has a blog: www.howchow.blogspot.com, who covers everything in Howard County. Just send him (or her) a PM and get the inside dope.

This is proving to be a tough one: Sunday brunch or breakfast in or close to Olney. Is there anything? It doesn't look like it.

Not Mannequin Pis. We had a dreadful brunch there. Though to be fair that was about a year and a half ago, but it was dreadful enough that I won't give then a second chance.