Not for Oenophiles Only

Skipper10

I thought some of you might have fun at this open to public event at the National Press Club. PM me if you have any questions. Skipper

Stomp The Presses!

October 1, 2010 6:30 PM

Restaurants NPC

You are invited to sample wines from around the world in the elegant National Press Club ballroom while supporting journalism education and training. Experts from Bell Wine & Spirits, the event's sponsor, will guide you as you choose from more than 60 wines, cognacs and spirits.

With your ticket, you will have an opportunity to taste a wide selection of beverages including Flying Dog Beer, Piper Heidsieck Champagne, selections from Charles Smith Winery, Cameron Hughes Wines, Jefferson Bourbon and McCallan Scotch. In addition, each attendee will receive a $5 gift certificate to use at Bell Wine and Spirits.

Wines will be available for purchase at the season's absolutely best prices, with a portion of the sales going to the Eric Friedheim National Journalism Library at the National Press Club! It's a perfect time to buy your holiday wine and spirits.

Sponsor

Contact

Joshua Funk

202-662-7580

jfunk@press.or

Copyright 2010 - The National Press Club 529 14th St. NW, 13th Floor - Washington, DC 20045 202-662-7500

Privacy policy & Terms of service Search Advertise with Us

http://www.press.org/events/stomp-presses

I thought some of you might have fun at this open to public event at the National Press Club. PM me if you have any questions. Skipper

You are invited to sample wines from around the world in the elegant National Press Club ballroom while supporting journalism education and training. Experts from Bell Wine & Spirits, the event's sponsor, will guide you as you choose from more than 60 wines, cognacs and spirits.

With your ticket, you will have an opportunity to taste a wide selection of beverages including Flying Dog Beer, Piper Heidsieck Champagne, selections from Charles Smith Winery, Cameron Hughes Wines, Jefferson Bourbon and McCallan Scotch. In addition, each attendee will receive a $5 gift certificate to use at Bell Wine and Spirits.

FYI, it costs $25 to attend. If all 60 of those beverages are available for sampling, that's quite a deal.

http://press.org/events/stomp-presses