Vegetarian Food Delivery

smokey

A friend of mine was recently diagnosed with cancer. He's been in and out of the hospital more often than expected over the past 8w. A mutual friend in Chicago would like to have dinner delivered to his wife and three kids while he's in the hospital. My recently-diagnosed friend and family live in University Park in PG county. I don't know that neighborhood, what restaurants are any good, and, most importantly, what restaurant would deliver to them. It would need to be vegetarian food, cost isn't an issue and they're relatively adventurous eaters. Anybody have any suggestions? All help appreciated.

Unfortunately, there's not a whole heck of a lot that's great in the area anyway, and the options become even less palatable when talking about the other listed restrictions. If, however, you're at least just looking for options in that area that deliver, here's a directory of different places in the College Park area that offer delivery. The site is targeted at college students, but it's not as if one needs to be enrolled in order to use it.

http://www.campusfood.com/campus.asp?campusid=133

Most of the options aren't terribly inspiring, but it's a jumping off point if nothing else.