Lamb Shoulder

glbuckley

I am inspired by Jamie Oliver to serve a lamb shoulder roast for Thanksgiving. I have no need for conventions ... this year anyway. I am going to go to Eastern Market first and then maybe Columbia Halal Meats. Any meat market I should not miss for a top lamb shoulder?

I am inspired by Jamie Oliver to serve a lamb shoulder roast for Thanksgiving. I have no need for conventions ... this year anyway. I am going to go to Eastern Market first and then maybe Columbia Halal Meats. Any meat market I should not miss for a top lamb shoulder?

Not sure whether the Lebanese Butcher in Falls Church is back open after their fire, but also check out Halalco around behind L.B. It's a real butcher shop where they break down whole carcasses and their prices are low.

Not sure whether the Lebanese Butcher in Falls Church is back open after their fire, but also check out Halalco around behind L.B. It's a real butcher shop where they break down whole carcasses and their prices are low.

They are not quite open again yet. My daughter goes to Saturday school down the street from there and we saw the "Coming Soon" sign open in a space across the street from Halalco. I peered in and it looks like they are starting to move in their refrigerator cases. I'm hoping that perhaps next weekend?