Business Reunion Dinner near Dupont

DanCole42

We're trying to get a dinner together for some old business associates. We used to do the seafood buffet at the Mayflower, but apparently they don't do that anymore. Someone suggested the Old Ebbitt Grill, but.... meh.

Does anyone have any thoughts for something suitable in the Dupont area with an OEG price and an OEG "safe food for everyone" menu?

We're trying to get a dinner together for some old business associates. We used to do the seafood buffet at the Mayflower, but apparently they don't do that anymore. Someone suggested the Old Ebbitt Grill, but.... meh.

Does anyone have any thoughts for something suitable in the Dupont area with an OEG price and an OEG "safe food for everyone" menu?

We didn't eat there because it was family style and there were only two of us [plus we bailed and went to Vidalia - oh holy shit was that such a better idea], but you might try Casa Nonna because it is family style and there will be several of you. The mains were priced family style but the bartender said they did single portions. The bar had a ton of happy hour specials for like 5 bucks. But be careful their definition of happy hour is from 5 to 6:30, which as an aside I think is complete bullcrap. Who leaves work at 5 anymore? I want that job. I digress. The food moving past us looked good. Oh, they had pizza too.