Uni

zoramargolis

How many pieces do you think is in a box? Two pieces of uni sushi can go for $7 to $8 these days (if not more).

Probably a dozen urchin tongues. I've had them made into a custard, which was quite delicious. Of course, if you add butter, milk and eggs to most things they turn out delicious. I like urchin is small doses, myself.

Even better with cream.

Even better in fresh pasta with roasted garlic, fresh parsley and basil, extravirgin olive oil , cracked black peppercorns, a touch of Sicilian ground spicy pepper and a quarter of filet of fresh anchovy dissolved in the oil while cooking to enrich and host the pungent taste of the Sea Urchin added to the mix at the last second with pasta cooking water ......Christmas time is Sea urchin time..........

Even better in fresh pasta with roasted garlic, fresh parsley and basil, extravirgin olive oil , cracked black peppercorns, a touch of Sicilian ground spicy pepper and a quarter of filet of fresh anchovy dissolved in the oil while cooking to enrich and host the pungent taste of the Sea Urchin added to the mix at the last second with pasta cooking water ......Christmas time is Sea urchin time..........

I'll have what he's cooking!