Point Chaud Creperie, Now Open in Two Locations

Well that sucked. For $7 I got a dry, arid crepe "filled" with about ten blueberries and maybe a teaspoon of sour cream. The coffee is good.

The place was packed, and some of the savory crepes at other tables looked pretty substantial, but what I got was a joke. I will give them one more try.

Well that sucked. For $7 I got a dry, arid crepe "filled" with about ten blueberries and maybe a teaspoon of sour cream. The coffee is good.

The place was packed, and some of the savory crepes at other tables looked pretty substantial, but what I got was a joke. I will give them one more try.

That's really too bad...sorry. Hasn't at all been my experience (at the 14th St. location). Which one did you go to?

That's really too bad...sorry. Hasn't at all been my experience (at the 14th St. location). Which one did you go to?

They are both on 14th. The new one is at 14th and K -- right around the corner from my office. Right between DC Coast and Subway, and looked like it would fill that yawning chasm perfectly. But no.

They are both on 14th. The new one is at 14th and K -- right around the corner from my office. Right between DC Coast and Subway, and looked like it would fill that yawning chasm perfectly. But no.

That building needs a lift. I saw them building out for Point Chaud - was it for windows (have not seen the final product)?