The Week of the Big Pig at Dino

deangold

Bev Eggleston accompanied by a rather large Ossabaw pig will make an appearance for the Week of the Pig at Dino starting February 28.

"Pig Maker" dinner starting with passed antipasti & a welcome beverage at 6:30 followed by dinner at 7pm.

Monday, February 28: $69 for the 8 course tasting menu only or $99 for the menu plus either 4 mini cocktails from Andrew Shapiro or 4 wines, both tax & gratuity inclusive.

Lots of piggie specials the following days til the piggie is "eat up!"

Call the restaurant for reservations.

Details & Full Menu

More on the week of the pig. Bev Egg is butchering the pig as I type this, and we will have a wide range of specials starting Tuesday March 1 till the big pig is gone. Ossabaw Porkerhouse and Rib chops, Ossabaw Bolognese, Ossabaw Sopressata {Tuscan style testa}, Ossabaw Trotter Tots, Ossabaw Tuscan Bacon etc.

Details

We're booked to bring up the rear on Dino's Big Pig fest later this week after not booking in time for the keynote Sunday night with Bev Eggleston. Did anyone go Sunday and, if so, what did you like best? Seems across the week they'll be offering different options as the ossabaw lasts so, given whatever choices we end up having, I figured I'd be well armed with some DR input. Big Pig: love that. :)