Good Delivery in West Falls Church

Al the Pal

My nieces are coming over for a slumber party this weekend and I'd like to order some dinner to be delivered. We live in West Falls Church. The kids love Chinese food (well, Chinese-American food actually!) Any suggestions would be appreciated as I don't have much experience with having food delivered.

thanks!!!

My nieces are coming over for a slumber party this weekend and I'd like to order some dinner to be delivered. We live in West Falls Church. The kids love Chinese food (well, Chinese-American food actually!) Any suggestions would be appreciated as I don't have much experience with having food delivered.

thanks!!!

Happy Family?

I'm not saying "go there for your anniversary," but for a kids' slumber party? Engh. I'd call and give a few hours notice for a large order; it's a shack with one cook. Keep it simple and think, 'stir-fried in a wok.' I can't imagine they don't have coupons on their carryout menus, but I'm not sure about that.

In West Falls Church, your Chinese delivery options are limited, but depending on where you live, a safer choice might be Oriental Gourmet on Lee Highway and N. Harrison St. - (703) 534-7182.