On a whim, what are you up to?

Guest All Dented

I just spoke to bjohn (the bartender at RK), cos I was there for lunch. He knows you're coming. Heh... have y'all noticed the plum-infused vodka way down at the end? Since I was just there, I'm obviously not going back. Have fun!
There used to be a label on it saying that it was vodka but I'm 99.9% sure that it's actually brandy (a polish drink called Sliwowica). The RK staffers on the list can correct me.

Lisa and I ended up at RK after the hockey game last night for a quick bite, so I think I'm going to pass on RK tonite. BUT...we will probably be setting up shop at the bar at RTC before going to a movie. *nudge nudge wink wink*. I'm doing my best to take over JPW's bar seat :P

BUT...we will probably be setting up shop at the bar at RTC before going to a movie. *nudge nudge wink wink*. I'm doing my best to take over JPW's bar seat :P
You'll have to try to knock my fat ass out of it first tonight!

I just spoke to bjohn (the bartender at RK), cos I was there for lunch. He knows you're coming. Heh... have y'all noticed the plum-infused vodka way down at the end? Since I was just there, I'm obviously not going back. Have fun!

It is quite good. I had a drink made with it a while ago, possibly called a "plum dandy"? Tasty. Subtle.

I assume the festivities will get rolling in the 5:30 timeframe?

I know about ten people I wish could have this procedure. :P

On other notes, does anyone have a dialysis machine I could borrow?

I'll grab one when I go visit G. Would you like a banana bag and a nurse while I am there?
This is, shall we say, poor form indeed.
Yeah, but it's her first time so can we cut her a break? It's better if we can scare her in person, after a couple of drinks :D:lol:

Yeah, but it's her first time so can we cut her a break? It's better if we can scare her in person, after a couple of drinks :D:lol:

Not only that, as it turned out, she would have been the only woman there with myself, mdt, and Jacques. That probably WOULD have scared her away, unless she'd already HAD a few drinks. :P

I'm officially starting my countdown. Two weeks from today you will find me and one of my staff (so be gentle) in the bar at Corduory. To the extent practicable, I have planned my meetings around meals. I'd be interested in meeting up with folks that Friday too wherever the whim may lead us.