On a whim, what are you up to?

Guest All Dented

If anyone on the VA side of the river (or those brave enough to cross over to the greener grass) is interested, tonight is Delirium glassware giveaway night at Rustico. From 6 to 9 PM in the bar, with every Delirium beer you order, you get a cool Delirium glass from the brewery. To peak interest a bit more, tonight's Delirium drafts include Delirium Tremens, Delirium Noel, & Floris Apple. Sorry, CF, I don't know if any are running through the beer engine.

On an aside, check the beer thread for an amazing beer dinner coming up at EatBar in conjunction with Rustico. It's not one to miss if you love Brooklyn Brewery beers!

I don't have it all figured out yet but I do know it goes up to the highest levels and it involves the Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, the Rothchilds, and Colonel Sanders before he went teats up.
You forgot the illuminati. :lol:

Obviously someone needs to do some recon. I'm going to penetrate this den of iniquity tomorrow. Who's with me?

This is an early heads up but Next Friday laniloa, a long time member who had to move to the land of crappy food, will be at Circle Bistro for Happy Hour. New members and old should come by and watch as her tastebuds rediscover what real food tastes like!
And she means really, really crappy food. So I'm going to need the support of all of you who know I know better!

And if you happen to find yourself near Corduroy on Monday, you can find me in the lounge with one of my staff. We are both counting the minutes.

I've just decided to hit Kolumbia for a beer or two and some food. Will be at the bar for a bit if anybody else feels like joining.

Sorry if I convinced anyone else to head to RK tonight...there was some lawyer event there and I decided not to fight my way to the bar. Ended up with a couple good beers and a mediocre burger at the Big Hunt.

Anyone up for a post work drink tonight? I've got to go skate over in Ballston at 2, but I'll be done by 3:30 at the latest and then headed back into dc. I'm up in Adams Morgan, so anywhere there or around DuPont would be ideal. I've got nothing on my schedule until a 8:45 2941 reservation.

I'm thinking ahead...anyone care to join me Wednesday night in the bar at Rustico for a Brooklyn Brewery glassware giveaway. Pizzaandbrew posted some amazing sounding beers on tap & on the beer engine (Crescentfresh) with a free footed glass from the brewery for every pint you buy. It's from 6 to 9 PM...anyone up for some NY-style beer debauchery?

I'm thinking ahead...anyone care to join me Wednesday night in the bar at Rustico for a Brooklyn Brewery glassware giveaway. Pizzaandbrew posted some amazing sounding beers on tap & on the beer engine (Crescentfresh) with a free footed glass from the brewery for every pint you buy. It's from 6 to 9 PM...anyone up for some NY-style beer debauchery?

I will try my best. Work schedule and frigid temperatures permitting. I do know, however, that no matter what work and weather bring I will be at that Sam Smith's event.

Tom Power has agreed to make us some cassoulet (Hey! He already has the beans and the duck confit!), IF we can gather 10-12 people on a Tuesday or Wednesday. This will be a lot more informal than the "special" dinners we usually have there.

Who's up for this?

Tom Power has agreed to make us some cassoulet (Hey! He already has the beans and the duck confit!), IF we can gather 10-12 people on a Tuesday or Wednesday. This will be a lot more informal than the "special" dinners we usually have there.

Who's up for this?

Moi!

Oh just twist the knife a little further, now that you work close to Corduroy.

The back door of my building opens up to 12th and I Street. Since my office is on the 13th floor, I could probably get a baseball into the lobby of the Sheraton from my balcony...