On a whim, what are you up to?

Guest All Dented

Anyone interested in a late-ish lunch (12:30 or so) at Central?

And I'm heading down to the Muybridge exhibit at the Museum of American Art after, if anyone wants to get some culture, with a short side trip to Cowgirl Creamery. :o

Anyone interested in a late-ish lunch (12:30 or so) at Central?
Bleah, too many errands today, and buying Ian new shoes is cutting into my lunch budget, so I'll be joining the crew at Peking Cheers before heading to Costco and Stride Rite.

That lunch at Peking Cheers almost killed me. I'm in food coma right now but hope that an hour of cardio at the gym will snap me out of it. Anyone up for a slightly late HH at the bar of Ray's the Classics?
You may see Princess Peanut and her court there for dessert later this evening. 8ish

I have been persuaded to at least try to have dinner at the bar at Cashion's tonight so no RTC for me.
I'm going to be there for dinner myself in a bit if I can get a seat at the bar. I'll be the dude in jeans with a beard and a short haircut.

Having been politely scolded by a few by my surprise whimmability last Friday, I wanted to give fair notice that I will again be whimmable this Friday. Hope to see a few more of you wherever whims may be happening.
This could very well be possible. And I'll likely have an SA schnook friend in tow. Be gentle :o .

TGIF has never been more true! Some of us are whimming at Circle Bistro tonight in the lounge. I'm sure someone will be there on the early side...unfortunately traffic will probably push my arrival back to 7-ish (save some wine for me). Hope to see ya later!

Kopitiam, a Malaysian joint on M St. between Camelot and other titty clubs. Very casual, inexpensive, food is serviceable.
"titty clubs?" I can't find the post right now, but I think DR enjoyed some tasty chicken at one of those places on

M Street. "titty clubs" sounds so pejorative. If DR had a good time with a chicken, I'm sure that it was at a very respectable establishment.

"titty clubs?" I can't find the post right now, but I think DR enjoyed some tasty chicken at one of those places on

M Street. "titty clubs" sounds so pejorative. If DR had a good time with a chicken, I'm sure that it was at a very respectable establishment.

Breast or thigh?

My wife is taking me out to dinner at RTC at 7:30, so I'm thinking of either whimming at RTB around 6, or somewhere downtown (Red Line convenient) at 5:30 before heading out to Silver Spring.

Anybody whimming tonight?

I was thinking of heading into the city, but would not be there before 630p.