Passover Seders at Restaurants

bookluvingbabe

I didn't think Dino did a seder. The website specifies to BYOH (bring your own hagaddah), which sounds like Dino will serve the food and each table does their own seder. Is that correct, or is there a seder there as well?

Mike

I know Dino does a Passover seder. Does anyone else in the District?

Thanks!

Jennifer

Anyone know of any seders this year? We have always done it with friends, but just found out they'll be away this year, and we're moving just before Passover so not feeling like having it at our place.

I received an email from a group "Professionals In The City" that advertises a traditional seder and passover ceremony. Info:

First Night Passover Seder

WHEN: Friday, April 6, 2012 from 07:00 PM - 10:00 PM

WHERE: B'Nai Israel Congregation 6301 Montrose Road Rockville, MD 20852 (Next door to the Jewish Community Center of Greater Washington) Nearest Metro: White Flint on the Red Line

PRICE: $55.00

Link to their website where you can purchase tickets: http://www.prosinthe...ver-seder-10723

I received an email from a group "Professionals In The City" that advertises a traditional seder and passover ceremony. Info:

First Night Passover Seder

WHEN: Friday, April 6, 2012 from 07:00 PM - 10:00 PM

WHERE: B'Nai Israel Congregation 6301 Montrose Road Rockville, MD 20852 (Next door to the Jewish Community Center of Greater Washington) Nearest Metro: White Flint on the Red Line

PRICE: $55.00

Link to their website where you can purchase tickets: http://www.prosinthe...ver-seder-10723

Thanks, all! We're set for this year (going to my mom's) but will keep this let handy -- also, will probably check out some of the restaurants on DMV Dining's List for later in the week. Great idea, DMV Dining, thanks for thinking of Passover diners!