Hosts in NoVA

MelGold

It's unfortunate that we can't all clone Nadya. Tallula & Vermilion are currently looking for a few capable, friendly & tireless people to fill several host positions in these two fine establishments in Arlington & Old Town Alexandria. Experience is a plus, but not required. PM me if you are interested!

MelGold

It's unfortunate that we can't all clone Nadya. Tallula & Vermilion are currently looking for a few capable, friendly & tireless people to fill several host positions in these two fine establishments in Arlington & Old Town Alexandria.  Experience is a plus, but not required.  PM me if you are interested!

MelGold

You are too good to me, sugarplum. If you like, I can look into getting you a copy of the nekkid lady poster. It's the closest approximation I can think of. Good luck!

I was one of the original managers at Bis, and I can say that for the first year we had more up and down glares and stares at that poster that it took inches off that butt. Mr Kaplan was so kind as to let guest know that it was his wife. The poster is from a place called Willi's wine bar in Paris, you can order it online I believe.